When drill size and/or remote site mobilization becomes an issue, Drillers Edge offers a lighter-weight drill rod alternative in deep hole (D), reverse flank (R), and standard wireline (WL) thread forms.
Reduces Weight, Drills Deeper, Lasts Longer.
This drill rod has been designed to withstand the stresses encountered at great depths. It has a variable wall thickness, ensuring a strong joint while decreasing the overall weight of the drill rod without compromising life.
- Weight reduction: N = 12% | H = 22% | P = 23%
- Allows for deep holes with a smaller, lower-powered drill
- Mobilization to site is easier and less expensive (fly jobs)
- Ideal for demanding projects requiring hole deviation
Di-Corp uses an environmentally friendly thread compound to reduce friction. This allows for the proper makeup of the joint with less torque and reduced galling.
- Every rod is factory coated with this compound on the box and pin ends
- The use of this compound is MANDATORY for the initial makeup of the joint