The EdgeLATCH™ Head Assembly is a robust, reliable tool that is supplied complete with landing indication and is fully compatible with other popular industry core barrel assemblies. For those needing full assemblies, refer to our EdgeLATCH Core Barrel Assemblies & Options page.
The EdgeLATCH improved latch design:
- Provides a mechanical advantage during the “unlatching” or “unlocking” of the inner tube assembly.
- Maximizes the efficiency with which the latches are pulled inward.
- Transfers the pulling force of the latch retraction case from the pin through to the latches.
- Provides reliable, secure latching with both tanged and non-tanged locking couplings via an integrated latch spring that makes each latch moves independently from the other.
- Prevents contamination for prolonged life of bearing and offers increased impact resistance on the bearing.
Di-Corp’s EdgeLATCH Surface Core Barrel offering includes standard sizes from B to P, and the Pump-In Core Barrel includes B to H.