Dear Valued Customers, Suppliers, and Stakeholders:
As we continue to monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments closely, the health and well-being of our customers, business partners and all of our collective employees is of utmost importance to us.
As a partner to your business, we also understand that limiting any impact this health event could have on our service to our customers is imperative. We are keenly focused on our preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our business partners and to sustain our business operations.
Security, safety and well-being are integral to our products, services, business processes and infrastructure. We have a robust pandemic plan that is managed by a dedicated team who are committed to keeping our operations running smoothly so that we can provide you with the best possible services.
As such, we have activated our pandemic plan, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities within impacted regions
- Identifying critical business processes and ensuring we have personnel in place to prevent any disruptions
- Providing our employees with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness
- Coordinating communications with all of our stakeholders
- Restricting all business travel
- Implementing self-isolation policies for any international travellers
- Increasing frequency and quality of cleaning at all of our sites
- Implementing self-monitoring protocol at all sites
We will continue to monitor this fluid situation and will shift workloads, as necessary, to ensure essential services remain operable. For decades, Di-Corp has demonstrated unwavering support to our partners and stakeholders in past emergencies. In dealing with the present circumstances, we will continue to use every effort to deliver uninterrupted essential services.
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com – we are here to help.
From all of us at Di-Corp