Late last week, provincial governments across Canada began ordering shut-downs of non-essential businesses in an effort to further restrict the spread of coronavirus COVID-19. After reviewing the lists published by each province, we have determined that Di-Corp is considered an essential business in at least one category in every province where we operate. As such, we will continue to serve our customers as an integral part of Canadian oil and gas, mining, forestry, and chemical processing industries.
- All Di-Corp staff members who are able to work remotely have been since as early as Monday, March 16. Administrative functions are operating smoothly.
- Di-Corp warehouse locations are only open to visitors on an as-needed basis and health and safety protocols are being enforced.
- We are proactively communicating with suppliers and warehousing partners to try to ensure minimal disruptions to our supply chain. At this time there are no significant disruptions. If any arise, we will notify affected customers promptly.
Di-Corp Oilfield Division
Di-Corp drilling fluids, cement & stimulation services are fully operational for all customers. Warehouse and office hours are unchanged.
Nisku Warehouse Hours:
407 – 18 Avenue is open 7:00am to 3:30pm.
507 – 14 Avenue is open 8:00am to 4:30pm, with 24-hour on-call service.
- Rig Returns: Di-Corp will honour original terms of any goods purchased from us as returnable. In addition, if shutdowns occur at other suppliers’ warehouses, Di-Corp will accept and store rig returns from all suppliers at our Nisku warehouse. Handling and storage fees will apply, but this will keep products in a returnable condition, minimizing your losses due to deterioration. Contact your Di-Corp sales rep in advance for full details.
Di-Corp Mining Division
Di-Corp’s mining division is fully operational. Our North Bay manufacturing facility is working regular shifts and hours to fulfill drill rod orders from around the world, and our Barrie, ON, warehouse is in fully operational. Canadian, US, and International sales teams are communicating with clients to ensure we continue to meet their needs for drill rod, diamond tooling, core retrieval tools, and drilling fluids.
Help Us Serve You Better
We appreciate our many valued partnerships. To help us serve you better during these unprecedented times, we request your assistance with:
- Forecasting: please notify your Di-Corp sales rep when you foresee changes in your demand.
- Order Timing: consider placing advanced orders to avoid potential delays due to varying supply conditions.
- Government Mandates: Please notify us if provincial/state or local government changes affect your operations.
Operations outside of Canada also continue as close to normal as possible. Our US affiliate Jentech Drilling Supply, and our Hermosillo, Mexico office are both open for business.
Di-Corp is prepared and ready to continue serving you while protecting the health and wellness of our employees. Contact your Di-Corp sales rep with any questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here for you.