Disclaimer of Liability
Although the information contained in this website is believed to be accurate and informative, Di-Corp makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or as to its suitability for the purpose for which you may wish to rely on it. As well, over time, some of the information contained herein may become outdated. Any reliance on this website shall be at your own risk. Di-Corp assumes no responsibility for any liability which is in any way associated with this website. For greater clarity and without limitation to the foregoing, Di-Corp expressly disclaims liability for any damages, claims or injuries, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential, suffered by you or any other person relating in any way to:
- any actions taken in partial or full reliance upon any information provided in this website;
- any errors, inaccuracies, inconsistencies or misstatements contained in this website;
- the suitability for any purposes of any products, materials, services or information referenced or contained within this website;
- computer viruses or delays in transmission or operation in relation to this website;
- unauthorized use of, or reproduction of, any information from this website; or
- any third party information, advice, products or services on this website or any linked websites.
Although Di-Corp endeavors to employ standard business security measures to protect your information, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed for transmissions over the internet. Internet transmissions are vulnerable to interception, use and/or alteration by person(s) other than the intended recipient. While Di-Corp has implemented certain safeguards to reduce this risk in relation to its server, internet transmissions to and from Di-Corp are still vulnerable. If you choose to communicate by internet, you do so at your sole risk. Di-Corp shall in no event be liable for, and hereby expressly disclaims liability for, any damage or claim, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential, suffered by you or any other person relating to:
- such transmission; or
- any internet transmission you expressly or implicitly authorize Di-Corp to make.
This website may contain links to other websites to assist you in finding additional resources that may be of interest. As well, other websites may link to this website with or without Di-Corp’s knowledge or consent. Di-Corp has no control over the content of such third party sites. Consequently, Di-Corp assumes no responsibility or liability for the material on any such linked sites. As well, any such linked sites shall not imply:
- an endorsement by Di-Corp of any product, service, and/or third party referenced on such site; or
- any sponsorship, affiliation, or association of Di-Corp with the owner of the website, or with the creator, operator and/or sponsor of any such products or services referenced on the website, if other than the owner;
and Di-Corp expressly disclaims any liability in relation thereto.
Jurisdiction and Interpretation
If any dispute arises in relation to your use of this website, such dispute shall be governed by the laws of Alberta, Canada, and your use of this website confirms that you agree to this and to attorn to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Alberta.
If you have any questions concerning the terms and conditions of use of this website, please contact us by telephone at (780) 440-4923.